About this book
This book addresses and examines the impacts of applications and services for data management and analysis, such as infrastructure, platforms, software, and business processes, on both academia and industry. The chapters cover effective approaches in dealing with the inherent complexity and increasing demands of big data management from an applications perspective.
Various case studies included have been reported by data analysis experts who work closely with their clients in such fields as education, banking, and telecommunications. Understanding how data management has been adapted to these applications will help students, instructors and professionals in the field. Application areas also include the fields of social network analysis, bioinformatics, and the oil and gas industries.
dynamic social network fuzzy dynamic model social media prediction insurance fraud detection network visualization using genetic algorithm customer segmentation model live sentiment analysis data science and social networks big data architecture big data management
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95810-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-95809-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-95810-1
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5428
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5436
- Buy this book on publisher's site