About this book
Featured topics include:
- The importance of cognitive and social enablers for promoting learning engagement.
- Engagement in instruction from teachers and testing within classrooms.
- Student voice and perspective as a reading engagement enabler.
- Promoting academic engagement and aspiration for challenging and advanced mathematics.
- Alternative educational programs for re-engaging marginalized youths who “don’t fit”.
Empowering Engagement is a must-have resource for researchers, scientist-practitioners, clinicians, and graduate students in the fields of child and school psychology, educational policy and politics, social work, motivation and learning, schooling and pedagogies, and related disciplines.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94652-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94651-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94652-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site