Table of contents
About this book
This volume critically analyzes the convergence of technology, business practices, public policies, political ideologies, and societal values for improving business performance at the global-local paradigm. It also enriches knowledge on contemporary business strategies against conventional wisdom of managing companies today.
Shifts in the global economic and political order have significantly affected the business patterns within developed, developing, and emerging markets. The reversal of political ideologies from liberal to protectionist business frameworks are disrupting the trade flows that were rooted in the international economy since the mid-twentieth century.
The essays contemplate developing new visions and business perspectives to match with the changing political ideologies in emerging markets. This volume will serve as a valuable tool to readers looking for global market management strategies to generate cost-effective business models and create convergence with political and social values to drive better governance of businesses.
International Trade Business Modelling Corporate Governance consumer behavior Marketing Research digital marketing improving business performance marketing analytics business performance in emerging markets business diplomacy talent analytics CRM customer relationship management India Mexico Nepal
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94613-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-94612-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-94613-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site