About this book
In this book, Borraccetti brings together contributions that analyse how migrant exploitation can be combatted. All essays focus on the protection and promotion of human rights and pay particular attention to the rights of children and other vulnerable people.
Marco Borraccetti is Researcher and Senior Lecturer of European Union Law at the University of Bologna, Italy, where he teaches the Jean Monnet Module EU Law and EU Immigration Law. His research interests include migration, human-trafficking and the judicial protection of fundamental rights in the EU.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93979-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93978-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93979-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site