About this book
This revised and updated book provides a simplified approach to interpreting most diagnostic tests in the field of respiratory medicine. Easy to understand and practical, it contains more than 125 illustrated diagrams and over 50 tables with essential information that summarize the various diagnostic tests and interpretative approaches in a simple and understandable fashion. Of special note are chapters on exercise testing and diagnostic tests for sleep disorders, the latter a new and emerging field. This new edition contains revised information based on the newest ATS guidelines.
Pulmonary Function Tests in Clinical Practice Second Edition assists residents and fellows in internal medicine, pulmonology, allergology and critical care by explaining the key information obtained from lung volume measurement and increases understanding of pulmonary function tests within the modern diagnostic armamentarium.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93650-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93649-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93650-5
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site