About this book
Topics featured in this handbook include:
- Adaptive and developmental behavior scales.
- Diagnostic classification systems and how to apply them to childhood problems and disorders.
- Intelligence testing and its use in childhood psychological assessment.
- Assessment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in persons with developmental disabilities.
- Self-Injurious behavior in children.
- Prevalence and assessment of common sleep problems in children.
The Handbook of Childhood Psychopathology and Developmental Disabilities Assessment is an essential resource for researchers, graduate students, clinicians, and related therapists and professionals in clinical child and school psychology, pediatrics, social work, developmental psychology, behavioral therapy/rehabilitation, child and adolescent psychiatry, and special education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93542-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93541-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93542-3
- Series Print ISSN 2192-922X
- Series Online ISSN 2192-9238
- Buy this book on publisher's site