Table of contents
About this book
This book assesses the impact of the work of Chris Brown in the field of International Political Theory. The volume engages with general issues of IPT as well as basic issues such as the use and role of practical reasoning and presents a nuanced understanding about issues regarding the legitimacy of war and violence. It explores questions that pertain to human rights, morality, and ethics, and generally an outlook for devising a ‘better’ world. The project is ideal for audiences with interest in International Relations, Ethics and Morality Studies and International Political Theory.
Mathias Albert is Professor of Political Science at Bielefeld University, Germany. He is author of Ordnung und Regieren in der Weltgesellschaft(2018) and A Theory of World Politics (2016).
Anthony F. Lang Jr. is Professor of International Political Theory in the School of International Relations at the University of St Andrews, UK.
International Political Theory Foreign Policy Chis Brown Ethics Human Rights Morality Social Justice War Violence Brexit Liberal conservatism globalisation International Politics British Foreign Policy responsibility to protect global institutions global policy international human rights humanitarianism international law
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93278-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93277-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93278-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site