About this book
Featured topics include:
- Screening and identification procedures of communication disorders.
- Key elements to providing family-centered care.
- Common causes, assessment, and treatment of specific language impairment (SLI) in children.
- Hearing loss and its impact on the development of communication in children.
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and the role of attention in the development of language in children.
- Communication development in children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
The Clinical Guide to Assessment and Treatment of Communication Disorders is a must-have resource for clinicians and related professionals, researchers and professors, and graduate students in the fields of child, school, and developmental psychology, pediatrics and social work, child and adolescent psychiatry, primary care medicine, and related disciplines.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93203-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-93202-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-93203-3
- Series Print ISSN 2523-7128
- Series Online ISSN 2523-7136
- Buy this book on publisher's site