Table of contents
About this book
Cases from China, Indonesia, Mexico, the Netherlands and Romania are discussed in this book. In all of these different contexts they show ways to create collaborative schemes in order to “retain” the resources’ values as much as product quality and financial circumstances permit.
The reader can thus take advantage of the pragmatic viewpoints that aim to inspire policy makers, researchers, students, organisations and communities to boost the needed changes towards a Zero Waste Economy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-92931-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-92930-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-92931-6
- Series Print ISSN 2543-0246
- Series Online ISSN 2543-0254
- Buy this book on publisher's site