About this book
The Brief presents research study findings on the cultural definition of giftedness in the minds of Lebanese teachers. It also presents findings on current practices used to identify gifted learners in Lebanese schools. It concludes with recommendations from the teachers that participated in the reported study as well as the authors’ proposal for a Lebanese elementary school policy for identification of gifted students.
Gifted Education in Lebanese Schools is an informative resource for researchers, professionals, practitioners, and graduate students in the field of school psychology, educational psychology, gifted and special education, and social work.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78592-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-78591-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-78592-9
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8363
- Series Online ISSN 2192-8371
- Buy this book on publisher's site