Table of contents
About this book
This book explores contemporary cultural, historical and geopolitical connections between Latin America and Australia from an interdisciplinary perspective. It seeks to capitalise on scholarly developments and further unsettle the multiple divides created by the North-South axis by focusing on processes of translocal connectivities that link Australia with Latin America. The authors conceptualise the South-South not as a defined geographic space with clear boundaries, but rather as a mobile terrain with multiple, evolving and overlapping translocal processes.
Fernanda Peñaloza is Senior Lecturer in Latin American Studies and Chair of the Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies at the University of Sydney.
Sarah Walsh is Teaching Fellow in the Department of History at Washington State University, USA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78577-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-78576-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-78577-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site