About this book
This book collects recent developments in nonlinear and complex systems. It provides up-to-date theoretic developments and new techniques based on a nonlinear dynamical systems approach that can be used to model and understand complex behavior in nonlinear dynamical systems. It covers symmetry groups, conservation laws, risk reduction management, barriers in Hamiltonian systems, and synchronization and chaotic transient. Illustrating mathematical modeling applications to nonlinear physics and nonlinear engineering, the book is ideal for academic and industrial researchers concerned with machinery and controls, manufacturing, and controls.
· Introduces new concepts for understanding and modeling complex systems;· Explains risk reduction management in complex systems;
· Examines the symmetry group approach to understanding complex systems;
· Illustrates the relation between transient chaos and crises.
Nonlinear differential systems Chaos and complexity Chaotic systems Complex systems Risk management in complex systems Nonlinear systems Transient chaos Barriers in Hamiltonian systems Symmetry group Nonlinear signal processing Synchronization
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-78512-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-78511-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-78512-7
- Series Print ISSN 2195-9994
- Series Online ISSN 2196-0003
- Buy this book on publisher's site