About this book
This unique collection of new and classical problems provides full coverage of algebraic inequalities. Many of the exercises are presented with detailed author-prepared-solutions, developing creativity and an arsenal of new approaches for solving mathematical problems. Algebraic Inequalities can be considered a continuation of the book Geometric Inequalities: Methods of Proving by the authors.
This book can serve teachers, high-school students, and mathematical competitors. It may also be used as supplemental reading, providing readers with new and classical methods for proving algebraic inequalities.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77836-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77835-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77836-5
- Series Print ISSN 0941-3502
- Series Online ISSN 2197-8506
- Buy this book on publisher's site