About this book
This book is a comprehensive guide to extracorporeal stone wave lithotripsy (ESWL) that includes a step-by-step approach for treating every possible kidney stone position. The book has an easy to read structure that will help readers understand ESWL quickly.
Written by leading experts who have used ESWL to treat over 23000 patients, this book brings together years of practical knowledge and expertise in one concise volume. The book aims to utilise this knowledge and allow people to independently carry out kidney stone treatment on patients. Diagrams and illustrations show the methods and techniques needed in ESWL, as well as the potential complications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77640-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77639-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77640-8
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site