Table of contents
About this book
The approach employed by the editors involves not only an introduction to the paleontological collections in general, but also information on the international and national collection networks. Particular attention is given to new exhibition concepts and approaches of sorting, preserving and researching in paleontological collections and also their neglect and/or threat. In addition, the book provides information on all big public museums, on important state museums and regional Museums, and also on university collections.
This is a highly informative and carefully presented book, providing scientific insight for readers with an interest in fossil record, biodiversity, taxonomy, or evolution, as well as natural history collections at large.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77401-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77400-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77401-5
- Series Print ISSN 2510-1862
- Series Online ISSN 2510-1870
- Buy this book on publisher's site