About this book
Included among the topics:
- Evidence from young children suggesting that even legal ownership is fundamentally psychological.
- Ownership, the extended self, and the extended object.
- Psychological ownership in financial decisions.
- The intersection of ownership and design.
- Can consumers perceive collective psychological ownership of an organization?
- Whose experience is it, anyway? Psychological ownership and enjoyment of shared experiences.
- Psychological ownership as a facilitator of sustainable behaviors including stewardship.
- Future research avenues in psychological ownership.
Psychological Ownership and Consumer Behavior pinpoints research topics and real-world issues that will define the field in the coming years. It will be especially useful in graduate classes in marketing, consumer behavior, policy interventions, and business psychology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77158-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77157-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77158-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site