About these proceedings
The purpose of the 2016 CIRM conference was to bring together leading experts in the field with scientists interested in related topics, to jointly investigate their applications in physics, their various mathematical properties, and their generalizations in many directions. Instead of traditional proceedings, this book presents sixteen longer review-type contributions, which are the outcome of a collaborative effort by many conference participants, subsequently reviewed by independent experts.
The book aptly illustrates the diversity of CS aspects, from purely mathematical topics to physical applications, including quantum gravity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76732-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76731-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76732-1
- Series Print ISSN 0930-8989
- Series Online ISSN 1867-4941
- Buy this book on publisher's site