Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in this handbook include:
· Mindfulness as the true foundation of a naturally ethical life.
· Mindfulness and its impact on emotional life, interpersonal relationships, and forgiveness.
· How Buddhist ethics informs spiritual practice across the three main vehicles (yanas) of Buddhism and its relation to mindfulness.
· “McMindfulness”, or the mass marketization and commodification of mindfulness-based interventions (MBIs).
· How an ethic of interdependence formed by Buddhist principles and mindfulness practices can help address the environmental crisis.
The Handbook of Ethical Foundations of Mindfulness is a must-have resource for researchers, clinicians/professionals, and graduate students in psychology, complementary and alternative medicine, and social work as well as occupational and rehabilitation therapy, nursing, philosophy, business management, and teachers of Buddhism and meditation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76538-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76537-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76538-9
- Series Print ISSN 2195-9579
- Series Online ISSN 2195-9587
- Buy this book on publisher's site