About this book
Included among the topics:
· From the headlines to the jury room: an examination of the impact of pretrial publicity on jurors and juries.
· Victim impact statements in capital sentencing: 25 years post-Payne.
· Psychology and the Fourth Amendment.
· Examining the presenting characteristics, short-term effects, and long-term outcomes associated with system-involved youths.
· Indigenous youth crime: an international perspective.
· An empirical analysis of law-psychology journals: who’s publishing and on what?
As with the others in the series, this third volume of Advances in Psychology and Law will interest researchers in legal psychology and related disciplines (e.g., criminal justice) as well as practicing attorneys, trial consultants, and clinical psychologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75859-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-75858-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-75859-6
- Series Print ISSN 2366-6099
- Series Online ISSN 2366-6102
- Buy this book on publisher's site