Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the state-of-the-art in infrared thermography (IRT) applications with a focus on moisture assessment in buildings. It also offers practical discussions of several case studies, including comparisons of IRT with other surface temperature measurement techniques. In closing, it demonstrates how IRT can be used to assess capillary absorption, and addresses moisture in walls due to wind-driven rain infiltrations, and the drying process.
The book equips readers with a deeper understanding of the ideal conditions for accurate IRT assessment and offers practical recommendations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75386-7
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-75385-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-75386-7
- Series Print ISSN 2191-530X
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5318
- Buy this book on publisher's site