About this book
Included in the coverage:
· The challenge of implementing macroeconomic policy in an increasingly microeconomic world
· Green aid flows: trends and opportunities for developing countries
· Planning healthy communities: abating preventable chronic diseases
· Foundations of community health: planning access to public facilities
· International changes in environmental conditions and their personal health consequences
Translating National Policy to Improve Environmental Conditions Impacting Public Health is developed for educators, students, and policymakers to generate awareness and review options to help create change in their communities. Federal agencies such as the Department of Health and Human Services, the National Institutes of Health, the EPA, and Housing and Urban Development will also find it salient.