About these proceedings
This book provides insights into important new developments in the area of statistical quality control and critically discusses methods used in on-line and off-line statistical quality control.
The book is divided into three parts: Part I covers statistical process control, Part II deals with design of experiments, while Part III focuses on fields such as reliability theory and data quality.
The 12th International Workshop on Intelligent Statistical Quality Control (Hamburg, Germany, August 16 – 19, 2016) was jointly organized by Professors Sven Knoth and Wolfgang Schmid. The contributions presented in this volume were carefully selected and reviewed by the conference’s scientific program committee. Taken together, they bridge the gap between theory and practice, making the book of interest to both practitioners and researchers in the field of quality control.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75295-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-75294-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-75295-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site