About this book
Included among the topics:
- Play, leisure activities, and cognitive health among older cancer survivors.
- Genetic mutations in cancer susceptibility genes: a family history of cancer.
- Cancer patients in a pediatric intensive care unit: a single center experience.
- The impact of childhood cancer on the quality of life among healthy siblings.
- When cancer returns: family caregivers and the hospice team.
- Experiencing cancer services: a story of survival and dissatisfaction.
A significant addition to the cancer survivorship literature, Quality of Life Among Cancer Survivors is a practice-building resource for oncology and allied health professionals, health psychologists, and social workers, as well as researchers in these fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75223-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-75222-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-75223-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site