Table of contents
About this book
In the economical changing and political disturbing times we are living a question concerns us all: Is this the society I want to live in? What are the opportunities I have to pursue in my socio-cultural environment? Which echoes the ancient Greek ethical questions: What is the best city to live in? What do I want to do with my live?
In this book the author goes back to the primary reality of our lives: human action. From the analysis of the anthropological elements of human action -culture, society, individual action- the book will help the reader to understand the construction of our economic reality and how to approach the perennial ethical question: How can I develop excellence in my life?
Social Inclusion Social Coordination Eudaimonia Liberalism Institutional Framework Market Morality Homo Economicus
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73912-0
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-73911-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-73912-0
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5504
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5512
- Buy this book on publisher's site