Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents the latest developments in the highly active and rapidly growing field of diffusion MRI. The reader will find numerous contributions covering a broad range of topics, from the mathematical foundations of the diffusion process and signal generation, to new computational methods and estimation techniques for the in-vivo recovery of microstructural and connectivity features, as well as frontline applications in neuroscience research and clinical practice.
These proceedings contain the papers presented at the 2017 MICCAI Workshop on Computational Diffusion MRI (CDMRI’17) held in Québec, Canada on September 10, 2017, sharing new perspectives on the most recent research challenges for those currently working in the field, but also offering a valuable starting point for anyone interested in learning computational techniques in diffusion MRI. This book includes rigorous mathematical derivations, a large number of rich, full-colour visualisations and clinically relevant results. As such, it will be of interest to researchers and practitioners in the fields of computer science, MRI physics and applied mathematics.
brain network analysis connectomics fibre tractography high angular resolution diffusion imaging image and signal processing inverse problems medical image analysis medical visualisation microstructure imaging neuroimaging
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73839-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-73838-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-73839-0
- Series Print ISSN 1612-3786
- Series Online ISSN 2197-666X
- Buy this book on publisher's site