Table of contents
About this book
Among the topics covered:
- Access to medical examination for prevention among migrants
- Access and barriers to infant vaccinations, female cancer screening and colorectal screening among migrant populations
- Provision and policy gap between the primary and preventive care required by and the care provided to LGBTQ+ migrants, refugees, and asylum seekers.
- Health related lifestyles and intermediate health conditions of migrants.
- Quality of primary healthcare and preventive health services provided to migrants
- Adaptations of primary health care for migrants
- Access to primary health care and policies on migration and health at a time of economic crisis
Dedicated to bridging research and policy gaps in this vital area, Primary Care Access and Preventive Health Services of Migrants is intended for an international audience of academics, researchers, policymakers, and practitioners in public health and related disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73630-3
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-73629-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-73630-3
- Series Print ISSN 2192-3698
- Series Online ISSN 2192-3701
- Buy this book on publisher's site