Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this book is to discuss, on an international level, the importance of Ichheiser's theoretical approaches in his time and their relevance in today's context of social and cultural psychology. In addition, the tragic course of Ichheiser’s biography, an example for many displaced scientists, highlights the importance of bringing a scientist’s work back into the focus of today’s current social scientific setting.
Memories of Gustav Ichheiser will be of interest to researchers as well as undergraduate and graduate students in the fields of psychology, social psychology, sociology, and psychiatry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72508-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72507-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72508-6
- Series Print ISSN 2523-8663
- Series Online ISSN 2523-8671
- Buy this book on publisher's site