About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Naturalistic Teaching Strategies (NaTS) for developing play and social skills.
- Teaching play and social skills with video modeling.
- Peer-mediated intervention (PMI) strategies that promote positive social interactions between children with ASD and their peers.
- Visual Activity Schedules and Scripts.
- Parent-implemented play and social skills intervention.
Play and Social Skills for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a must-have resource for researchers, clinicians, and graduate students in clinical child and school psychology, behavioral therapy/rehabilitation, social work, public health, and related psychology, education, and behavioral health fields.
- Book Title Play and Social Skills for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Series Title Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health
- Series Abbreviated Title Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72500-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-72498-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-10213-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-72500-0
- Series ISSN 2366-6013
- Series E-ISSN 2366-6021
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 166
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Child and School Psychology
- Buy this book on publisher's site