Table of contents
About this book
This book is published open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
This open access book examines the triangle between family, gender, and health in Europe from a demographic perspective. It helps to understand patterns and trends in each of the three components separately, as well as their interdependencies. It overcomes the widely observable specialization in demographic research, which usually involves researchers studying either family or fertility processes or focusing on health and mortality.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72356-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72355-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72356-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site