Table of contents
Magnesium Technology 2018
Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies
An SMD Symposium in Honor of William C. Harrigan, Jr.
About these proceedings
The Magnesium Technology Symposium, the event on which this collection is based, is one of the largest yearly gatherings of magnesium specialists in the world. Papers represent all aspects of the field, ranging from primary production to applications to recycling. Moreover, papers explore everything from basic research findings to industrialization. Magnesium Technology 2017 covers a broad spectrum of current topics, including alloys and their properties; cast products and processing; wrought products and processing; forming, joining, and machining; corrosion and surface finishing; ecology; and structural applications. In addition, there is coverage of new and emerging applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72332-7
- Copyright Information The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72331-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72332-7
- Series Print ISSN 2367-1181
- Series Online ISSN 2367-1696
- Buy this book on publisher's site