Table of contents
About this book
Engaged leadership operates on the fundamental principle that leaders have to first and foremost perceive themselves as leaders, and then engage in design thinking, as they will need to develop strategies to reach, encourage, and positively appeal to these stakeholder groups. Leadership is neither limited to those holding formal managerial position, nor to any particular setting. Leaders can be found everywhere, in all layers of society. Leadership is only possible, however, if one dares to perceive and define oneself as a leader. And only when leadership is adopted as a reality within one’s personal perception, can engaged leadership be applied.
Featuring contributions from academics, scholars, and professionals from around the world, each providing cases, interactive questions and reflective notes, this book will be of interest to professionals, practitioners, policy makers, students and scholars interested in creative leadership, management, organizational behavior, and governance.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72221-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72220-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72221-4
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site