About this book
This thesis reports on an outstanding research advance in the development of Application Specific Printed Electronic (ASPE) circuits. It proposes the novel Inkjet-Configurable Gate Array (IGA) concept as a design-manufacturing method for the direct mapping of digital functions on top of new prefabricated structures.
The thesis begins by providing details on the generation of the IGA bulk, and subsequently presents Drop-on-Demand configurable methodologies for the metallization of IGAs. Lastly, it demonstrates IGAs’ suitability for personalization and yield improvement, and reports on the integration of various circuits into IGA bulk. In addition to highlighting novel results, the thesis also offers a comprehensive introduction to printed electronics, from technology development, to design methods, tools and kits.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72116-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72115-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72116-3
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site