About this book
Outlining fundamental discoveries and new results obtained over recent years, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the latest research in the field. It covers core new results on each of the classes discussed, including chapters on tournaments, planar digraphs, acyclic digraphs, Euler digraphs, graph products, directed width parameters, and algorithms. Detailed indices ease navigation while more than 120 open problems and conjectures ensure that readers are immersed in all aspects of the field.
Classes of Directed Graphs provides a valuable reference for graduate students and researchers in computer science, mathematics and operations research. As digraphs are an important modelling tool in other areas of research, this book will also be a useful resource to researchers working in bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, sociology, physics, medicine, etc.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71840-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71839-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71840-8
- Series Print ISSN 1439-7382
- Series Online ISSN 2196-9922
- Buy this book on publisher's site