About this book
Cancer is a multifaceted disease and overwhelmingly increasing experimental evidence has helped us to develop a deeper understanding of the role of signal transduction cascades in cancer development and progression. Tissue microarrays and next generation sequencing technologies have assisted us to gather missing pieces of jigsaw puzzle and we now know that deregulation of spatio-temporally controlled signaling cascades play fundamental role in metastasis and resistance against wide ranging therapeutics.
This book offers a balanced overview of the rapidly emerging cutting edge research in molecular oncology and good source of knowledge for established oncologists, basic and medical students and pharmaceutical industry associated R&D departments.
Signaling Cascades Molecular Oncology Cancer Development and Progression Signal Transduction microRNA
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71553-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-71552-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-71553-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site