About this book
This comprehensive handbook provides a unique overview of the theory, methodologies and best practices in climate change communication from around the world. It fosters the exchange of information, ideas and experience gained in the execution of successful projects and initiatives, and discusses novel methodological approaches aimed at promoting a better understanding of climate change adaptation. Addressing a gap in the literature on climate change communication and pursuing an integrated approach, the handbook documents and disseminates the wealth of experience currently available in this field.
Volume 2 of the handbook discusses novel methodological approaches aimed at promoting a better understanding of climate change adaptation and exemplifies initiatives and best practices in climate change communication from around the world.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70066-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-70065-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-70066-3
- Series Print ISSN 1610-2002
- Series Online ISSN 1610-2010
- Buy this book on publisher's site