About this book
Among the topics covered:
- Communication and autism spectrum disorder.
- Mathematical problem-solving instruction for students with ASD.
- Visual arts curriculum for students with ASD.
- How to build programs focused on daily living and adult independence.
- Sexuality education for students with ASD.
Curricula for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a must-have resource for researchers, graduate students, and clinicians and related therapists and professionals in clinical child and school psychology, childhood/special education, social work, developmental psychology, behavioral therapy/rehabilitation, and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Curricula for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Series Title Autism and Child Psychopathology Series
- Series Abbreviated Title Autism,Child Psychopathology Ser.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69983-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-69982-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-88873-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-69983-7
- Series ISSN 2192-922X
- Series E-ISSN 2192-9238
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 303
- Number of Illustrations 10 b/w illustrations, 34 illustrations in colour
Child and School Psychology
Early Childhood Education
- Buy this book on publisher's site