Table of contents
About this book
This is the second edition of the first ever book to explore the exciting new field of augmented reality art and its enabling technologies. The new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated, and contains 5 new chapters. As well as investigating augmented reality as a novel artistic medium the book covers cultural, social, spatial and cognitive facets of augmented reality art.
Intended as a starting point for exploring this new fascinating area of research and creative practice it will be essential reading not only for artists, researchers and technology developers, but also for students (graduates and undergraduates) and all those interested in emerging augmented reality technology and its current and future applications in art.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69932-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69931-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69932-5
- Series Print ISSN 2195-9056
- Series Online ISSN 2195-9064
- Buy this book on publisher's site