Table of contents
About this book
Andrew Cherry is Senior Scientific Officer at the Association of Commonwealth Universities. He currently manages projects on fostering international collaboration in research and innovation, and has coordinated both the CAAST-Net and CAAST-Net Plus projects since 2008.
James Haselip is Senior Researcher at the UNEP DTU Partnership in Copenhagen. He works on the transfer and diffusion of low carbon and cleaner energy technologies in non-OECD markets.
Gerard Ralphs is Programme Manager and Policy Analyst at the Human Sciences Research Council of South Africa. He works on South Africa’s national surveys of R&D and innovation performance.
Isabella E. Wagner is Researcher and Project Coordinator at the Centre for Social Innovation, Austria. She is conducting projects on international cooperation in research and innovation with one specific focus on Africa.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69929-5
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69928-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69929-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site