Table of contents
About this book
Addressing the applications of computational intelligence algorithms in energy, this book presents a systematic procedure that illustrates the practical steps required for applying bio-inspired, meta-heuristic algorithms in energy, such as the prediction of oil consumption and other energy products.
Contributions include research findings, projects, surveying work and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the applications of computational intelligence algorithms in energy. For easy understanding, the text provides practical simulation results, convergence and learning curves as well as illustrations and tables.
Providing a valuable resource for undergraduate and postgraduate students alike, it is also intended for researchers in the fields of computational intelligence and energy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69889-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69888-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69889-2
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site