About this book
Among the three contributions, two concern stable homotopy of spheres: Henn focusses on the chromatic point of view, the Morava K(n)-localization and the cohomology of the Morava stabilizer groups. Powell’s chapter is concerned with the derived functors of the destabilization and iterated loop functors and provides a small complex to compute them. Indications are given for the odd prime case.
Providing an introduction to some aspects of string and brane topology, Ginot’s contribution focusses on Hochschild homology and its generalizations. It contains a number of new results and fills a gap in the literature.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69434-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69433-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69434-4
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site