Table of contents
About this book
The book is divided into distinguished sections: from physiology to pathophysiology; clinical assessment and measurements; and clinical practice achievements including techniques, the basic goals in clinical practice as well as the more appropriate hemodynamic therapy to be applied in different conditions. All chapters use a learning-oriented style, with practical examples, key points and take home messages, helping readers quickly absorb the content and, at the same time, apply what they have learned in the clinical setting.
The European Society of Intensive Care Medicine has developed the Lessons from the ICU series with the vision of providing focused and state-of-the-art overviews of central topics in Intensive Care and optimal resources for clinicians working in Intensive Care.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69269-2
- Copyright Information European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69268-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69269-2
- Series Print ISSN 2522-5928
- Series Online ISSN 2522-5936
- Buy this book on publisher's site