About this book
This book could be used for an introductory course in numerical methods, for either upper level undergraduates or first year graduate students.
Parts of the text could be used for specialized courses, such as principles of computer languages or numerical linear algebra.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69105-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69104-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69105-3
- Series Print ISSN 1611-0994
- Series Online ISSN 2197-179X
- Buy this book on publisher's site