About this book
The results presented here provide the first systematic study of such operators that is sufficiently general to simultaneously treat the natural operators from quantum mechanics, such as magnetic Schrödinger operators with singular electric potentials, and those from geometry, such as squares of Dirac operators that have smooth but endomorphism-valued and possibly unbounded potentials.
The book is largely self-contained, making it accessible for graduate and postgraduate students alike. Since it also includes unpublished findings and new proofs of recently published results, it will also be interesting for researchers from geometric analysis, stochastic analysis, spectral theory, and mathematical physics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68903-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-68902-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-68903-6
- Series Print ISSN 0255-0156
- Series Online ISSN 2296-4878
- Buy this book on publisher's site