Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents selected papers on recent management research from the 20th Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) Conference, which was held in Vienna in 2016. Its primary goal is to showcase advances in the fields of accounting, auditing, marketing, and human resources in emerging economies.
This volume is unique in its special focus on empirical research perspectives from countries such as Lithuania, Russia, and the Visegrád Group (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia), among others.
Empirical studies on audit quality Information transparency Subprime mortgage market risk Credit risk management in banks Social media usage in organizations Network structure dynamics Cultural attitudes to marketing Ethical decision making processes Employee retention in Turkey Organizational commitment Institutional risks in pension systems Barrier options and floating barrier options Internal control theory
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67913-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-67912-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-67913-6
- Series Print ISSN 2364-5067
- Series Online ISSN 2364-5075
- Buy this book on publisher's site