Table of contents
About this book
This book proposes a consistent methodology for building intelligent systems.
It puts forward several formal models for designing and implementing rules-based systems, and presents illustrative case studies of their applications.
These include software engineering, business process systems, Semantic Web, and context-aware systems on mobile devices. Rules offer an intuitive yet powerful method for representing human knowledge, and intelligent systems based on rules have many important applications. However, their practical development requires proper techniques and models - a gap that this book effectively addresses.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-66655-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-66654-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-66655-6
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site