Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book is open access under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
This collected volume represents the final outcome of the COST Action IS1104 “The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation”.
Visualizing the EU as a complex and multi-layered network, the book is organized in three parts, each of them dealing with a different level of analysis: At the macro-level, Part I considers the interactions within large economic systems (regions or countries) involving trade, workers migration, and other factor movements. At the meso-level, Part II discusses interactions within specific but wide-ranging markets, with a focus on financial markets and banking systems. Lastly, at the micro-level, Part III explores the decision-making of single firms, especially in the context of location decisions.
New Economic Geography Systemic Risk Heterogeneous Agents Complex Networks Analysis Firm Location Decisions Multinational Enterprises Spatial Econometrics COST Action IS1104 Open Access
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65627-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65626-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65627-4
- Series Print ISSN 2213-8684
- Series Online ISSN 2213-8692
- Buy this book on publisher's site