Table of contents
About this book
This book is a collection of the latest applications of methods from soft computing and machine learning in image processing. It explores different areas ranging from image segmentation to the object recognition using complex approaches, and includes the theory of the methodologies used to provide an overview of the application of these tools in image processing.
The material has been compiled from a scientific perspective, and the book is primarily intended for undergraduate and postgraduate science, engineering, and computational mathematics students. It can also be used for courses on artificial intelligence, advanced image processing, and computational intelligence, and is a valuable resource for researchers in the evolutionary computation, artificial intelligence and image processing communities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63754-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-63753-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-63754-9
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site