Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on lifelong learning for sustainable development, an aspect that has been rarely explored in great detail. It also discusses methodological approaches and experiences deriving from case studies and projects, which demonstrate how lifelong learning for sustainable development can be implemented in practice.
The book provides respecting research institutions, universities, NGOs, and enterprises with an opportunity to display and present their work in this field. It fosters the exchange of information, ideas and experiences acquired in the context of concerning initiatives, especially with regard to successful projects and best practices.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63534-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-63533-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-63534-7
- Series Print ISSN 2199-7373
- Series Online ISSN 2199-7381
- Buy this book on publisher's site