About this book
This book uses empirical research to examine fluctuations and periodicities in housing markets in the United Kingdom. Chapters investigate received wisdom on housing market co-determination before exploring an unconventional approach to analysing the interaction and diffusion evidence base. Finally, the author presents varied case studies, analysing price diffusion across first-time and repeat buyer groups, regions and housing vintages, as well as related macro variables. This volume will be of interest to academics and researchers interested in the area of price diffusion across housing markets.
David Gray, PhD, is Principal Lecturer at Lincoln International Business School at the University of Lincoln, UK. Dr Gray also serves as an Academic Lead of Economics at the School. His research areas of interest include housing, exchange rates and regional unemployment.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-63348-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-63347-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-63348-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site