This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 11th International Joint Conference on Software Technologies, ICSOFT 2016, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in July 2016.
The 13 revised full papers together with 3 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 84 submissions.
The papers selected to be included in this book contribute to the understanding of relevant trends of current research on software technologies, including:
- Modelling for mobile devices
- Software and system testing
- Model-driven software development
- Reengineering systems for multi-tenancy
- Embedded and real-time systems reconguration
- Domain-specic languages and modelling
- Software and systems quality
- Context-aware and dynamically adapting software systems